Found This Dated March 19th, 2001

Subject Unknown...forgotten...

"I miss the sun" 

I sit here
I miss the water
I miss the sand
I miss the sun
I try to sketch the ocean with a sailboat
But I cannot
I only feel torn
My stomach in knots
I am so happy & rejuvenated
Yet full of regret
I cannot look past the regret
I feel I am being ungrateful, for what I have been able to experience
And still...all I see is your face
I am laughing
You make me smile
I am happy
Extremely happy
Why do I feel such intense feelings
How can I trust where they are coming from
I know nothing about you
Nothing of your hopes or aspirations
Or what type of person you are
I only know that I am smiling
And the saddest part of all
Is that I don't know...
I don't even know if you think of me
Will you ever think of me again
I am manifesting
Has this been so much more to me than you?
I miss the gentle water
I miss the sand
I miss the sun

3/19/01

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. ah the revelations of archival self reflection. do you know who this was about? it blows my mind when I don't even know who I was writing about...

      Delete
    2. Omg just seeing this message. Yeah totally dont know who this was about haha!

      Delete

Post a Comment